Skip to main content
Instructions for off-campus access
- Create an EBSCO account if you don't already have one.
- In the regular search box on the Fintel Library homepage perform your search.
- You will be prompted to log-in to EBSCO.
- Use your EBSCO account credentials.
- This fix will give you access to the full-text of EBSCO databases, and a selection of other databases.
- Not all library resources are available through this method, but most are.
- If you don't have a personal EBSCO account and you are already off-campus, contact email@example.com