- Academic Search Complete (off-campus)
comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with full-text periodicals, peer-reviewed journals, monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. It features PDF content going back as far as 1887.
- Accessible Archives (off-campus)
Pennsylvania Gazette, Virginia Gazette, South Carolina Newspapers, Pennsylvania Newspapers, Civil War Newspapers, African American Newspapers, The Liberator, Godey's Ladys Book 1830-1880, American County Histories, Pennsylvania Genealogical Catalogue
- ACS (off-campus)
(American Chemical Society Free search By author or Title
- African American Music Reference (off-campus)
50,000 pages that offers the first comprehensive coverage of blues, jazz, spirituals, civil rights songs, slave songs, minstrelsy, rhythm and blues, gospel, and other forms of black American musical expression.
- Agricola (off-campus)
database from the National Agricultural Library
- Alt Health Watch (off-campus)
focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness.
- American History in Video (off-campus)
Analyze historical events, and their presentation over time, through commercial and governmental newsreels, archival footage, public affairs footage, and important documentaries. Provides 5,752 titles, equaling approximately 1,482 hours.
- AnthroSource (off-campus)
more than a century of full-text anthropological knowledge, across the breadth and depth of the discipline.
- Applied Science & Technology Index (off-campus)
applied sciences and technology
- Art Index (off-campus)
includes all art related subjects
- Asian American Drama (off-campus)
252 plays by 42 playwrights, together with detailed, fielded information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more.
- Associates Programs Source (off-campus)
designed specifically for the research needs of two-year colleges, and provides comprehensive coverage of the most relevant associates program level content.
- Biological Abstracts (off-campus)
A bibliographic reference covering life science and biomedical research literature, this database contains archival records from as far back as 1969.
- Black Drama, Second Edition (off-campus)
approximately 1,462 plays by 233 playwrights, with information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more. Also includes playbills, production photographs and other ephemera related to the plays .
- Business Source Complete (off-campus)
comprehensive and up-to-date resources for all aspects of business, markets, company news, and reports.
- Cambridge Histories Online (off-campus)
Contains over 250 volumes published since 1960. Covers over 15 different academic subjects
- Choice Reviews Online (off-campus)
Book reviews from the American Library Association
- CINAHL (off-campus)
nursing and allied health literature. Available through EBSCOHost
- Classical Music Reference Library (off-campus)
more than 40,000 pages of essential reference materials, spanning the entire history of Western classical music
- Classical Scores Library (off-campus)
hundreds of thousands of pages of the most important classical music scores
- Communication & Mass Media Complete (off-campus)
journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields
- Computers & Applied Sciences Complete (off-campus)
Covers the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied sciences disciplines.
- Consumer Health Complete (off-campus)
Designed to support patients' information needs and foster an overall understanding of health-related topics.
- Contemporary Authors (off-campus)
See Literature Resource Center
- Credoreference (off-campus)
One hundred subject encyclopedias and subject dictionaries in many disciplines.
- Dissertation and Theses Full-text From Proquest (off-campus)
dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997.
- EBSCOHost (off-campus)
Psychology, and general health databases, Including Cinhal and PsychArticles.Psychinfo
- EconLit with Full Text (off-campus)
EconLit plus full text for over 600 journals, including the American Economic Association journals with no embargo
- Economia y Negocios (off-campus)
Collaborative effort between EBSCO Publishing and Universidad ESAN (Escuela de Administración de Negocios para Graduados). More than 84,500 records, dating back to the early 1980s, provide coverage for more than 340 Spanish and Portuguese-language periodicals.
- Education Index (off-campus)
every age and sector from preschool through college
Search, organize and share research. And automatically format bibliographies with the
only patented bibliography technology.
- Environment Complete (off-campus)
Covers environmental issues
- ERIC (off-campus)
Education resources from the Department of Education
- Factiva (off-campus)
Replaces Dow Jones Interactive, Company & Industry Reports, Stock Information, Business Newstand & Publications Library - quotes, market data, analysis, international news, fulltext articles from newspapers and periodicals
- Facts on File World News Digest (off-campus)
1940 to today. UN resolutions, Nielsen ratings, sports records, Nobel Prize winners and more.
- FDSys (off-campus)
index of U.S. Federal Documents
- FIAF Index to Film Periodicals Plus (off-campus)
a bibliographic resource covering the foremost academic and popular film journals up to the present day. Many of these key titles are available here in full text.
- Films on Demand Master Academic Collection (off-campus)
a web-based digital video delivery platform that allows you to view streaming videos from Films Media Group anytime, anywhere, 24/7! Thousands of videos are available for in-class use and remote viewing from the library, in the dorm, or at home.
- Fuente Academica (off-campus)
scholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (off-campus)
useful reference books in electronic form
- Garland Music Reference Online (off-campus)
music research of all the world's peoples. More than 9,000 pages of material, combined with entries by more than 700 expert contributors from all over the world
- General Science Index (off-campus)
variety of scientific topics in 100 journals & magazines
- Godey's Ladys Book (off-campus)
See Accessible Archives
- GPO Access (off-campus)
Gateway to U.S. Federal Documents on the Internet
- Greenfile (off-campus)
ncludes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Harper's Weekly, The Civil War Era publications (off-campus)
Historical full text of 19th and early 20th century publications
- Harper's Weekly- supplemental information (off-campus)
- Health Source (off-campus)
- Health Source (off-campus)
- Applied Science & Technology Index
applied sciences and technology
- Humanities International Complete (off-campus)
includes all data fromHumanities International Index (more than 2,300 journals and more than 2.9 million records) plus unique full text content,
- Jesuit Relations and Allied Documents (off-campus)
French Colonial documents from 1534-1763
- JSTOR (off-campus)
Full text journals, many back to the original issue. Contains both Arts & Sciences and the Language & Literature Collection
- Latino Literature (off-campus)
more than 100,000 pages of poetry, fiction, and over 450 plays written in English and Spanish by hundreds of Chicano, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, and other Latino authors working in the United States.
- Lexis-Nexis Universe (off-campus)
News and legal database
- Library Literature (off-campus)
Includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.
- Literature Online (LION)
Fully searchable library of more than 350,000 works of English and American poetry, drama and prose, 383 full-text literature journals, and other key criticism and reference resources.
- Literature Resource Center (off-campus)
(includes Contemporary Authors) Access biographies, bibliographies, and critical analyses of more than 120,000 authors from every age and literary discipline
- MasterFILE Premier (off-campus)
Covering virtually every subject area of general interest, this multidisciplinary database provides full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals with full-text information dating as far back as 1975.
- Mathscinet (off-campus)
From the American Mathematical Society
- MedicLatina (off-campus)
medical research and investigatory journals from renowned Latin American and Spanish publishers.
- Medline/Pubmed (off-campus)
professional medical literature available via the National Library of Medicine as PubMed.
- Merck Index (off-campus)
an encyclopedia of chemicals, drugs, and biologicals
- Mergent Horizon (off-campus)
Comprehensive coverage is provided for all companies that are actively traded on the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ with enhanced product-level detail in the Healthcare, Technology, Media and Finance sectors.
- Mergent Online (off-campus)
Business description, history, property, subsidiaries, officers and directors, long-term debt and capital stock. Financial statements are presented in "as-reported" form and in native currencies, maintaining the full integrity of this critical information.
- MetaLib (off-campus)
Searches multiple U.S. Federal government databases, retrieving reports, articles, and citations while providing direct links to selected resources available online
Five decades of Metropolitan Museum of Art publications on art history available to read, download, and/or search for free.
- Military & Government Collection (off-campus)
Subscribers to both U.S. Company Data and International Company Data will enjoy the ability to seamlessly access reports on companies based around the world, searching by company name or ticker symbol, or searching across all global boundaries to find companies that match specific financial and/or textual search criteria.
- MLA Bibliography (off-campus)
scholarly books and articles on modern languages, literatures, folklore and linguistics which has been compiled by the Modern Language Association of America since 1926.
- Music Online: Listening (off-campus)
This is the listening portion of the Alexander Street product, allows limited downloading of songs.
- Music Online: Reference (off-campus)
online music resource that cross-searches all of Fintel Library's Alexander Street Press music databases. Individual products can be accessed via the go to menu at the top of the page.
- Netlibrary E-books from Ebsco (off-campus)
Full text E-books
- New York Times (off-campus)
ProQuest Historical New York Times w/ Index
- Newsbank (off-campus)
Newspapers from the U.S. and worldwide.
- Newspaper Source Plus (off-campus)
includes more than 860 full-text newspapers, providing more than 35 million full-text articles. In addition, the database features more than 857,000 television and radio news transcripts.
- North American Indian Drama (off-campus)
172 plays by 33 playwrights, together with detailed, fielded information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more.
- North American Theatre Online (off-campus)
covering all aspects of the Canadian and American Theatre. It includes some 40,000 pages of reference materials, approximately 30,000 plays, 57,000 people, 5,400 theatres, 22,000 productions, and 2,500 production companies.
- North American Women's Drama (off-campus)
1,517 plays by 330 playwrights, together with detailed, fielded information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more.
- Omnifile (off-campus)
Arts and Sciences indexes
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context (off-campus)
Covers today’s hottest social issues, from Offshore Drilling to Climate Change, Health Care to Immigration.
- Oxford English Dictionary (off-campus)
Searchable full text of 20 volume print dictionary
- Oxford Reference Online :Premium Collection (off-campus)
Oxford Publishing's reference books in a searchable and browseable collection.
- PastPortal (off-campus)
- Penn Gazette (off-campus)
See Accessible Archives
- Philosopher's Index (off-campus)
Covering scholarly research in all major fields of philosophy
- Population Index (off-campus)
primary index for world's population literature
- Project Muse (off-campus)
collection of online not-for-profit scholarly journals in the humanities and social sciences
- PsycArticles (off-campus)
professional literature of psychology. Available through APA
PsycBOOKS® is a full-text database that provides electronic access to thousands of scholarly and professional titles published by APA, including the most recent titles in psychological and behavioral science, plus a substantial backfile of classic and historic works.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (off-campus)
topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods.
- PsycINFO (off-campus)
professional literature of psychology. Available through APA
- Reader's Guide Retrospective (off-campus)
1890-1982 provides indexing of over three million articles from more than 550 leading magazines, including full coverage of the original print volumes of Readers’ Guide to Periodical Literature™.
- Regional Business News (off-campus)
coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection (off-campus)
covering topics such as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
- SciFinder Scholar (aka Chemical Abstracts) (off-campus)
Register for your personal account; ask a Librarian for assistance.
- Social Science Index (off-campus)
indexes professional literature of the social sciences
- SocINDEX with full text (off-campus)
Sociology, contains full text for more than 860 journals dating back to 1908.
- SportDiscus with full text (off-campus)
Research tool for all areas of sports & sports medicine literature.
- Tanner-Ritchey Medieval and Early Modern Sources Online (off-campus)
(MEMSO) is an essential resource for the study of Britain and its place in the world during the medieval and early modern period (c. 1100-1800). Combining the key printed sources for English, Irish, Scottish and Colonial history with original manuscripts and the latest web technologies.
- Teacher Resource Center (off-campus)
Provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
- The ARTFL Project (off-campus)
over 2900 texts ranging from classic works of French literature to various kinds of non-fiction prose and technical writing from the 12th to the 20th century.
- Twentieth Century North American Drama (off-campus)
1,530 plays by 223 playwrights, with information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more. Also includes selected playbills, production photographs and ephemera related to the plays.
- Vente et Gestion (off-campus)
Full text coverage for French language business journals
- Wiley Interscience (off-campus)
Provides access to over 3 million articles across nearly 1500 journals and 7000 Online Books and major reference works. It also holds The Cochrane Library, chemistry databases and Current Protocols laboratory manuals.
- Women's Studies International (off-campus)
Covers the core disciplines in Women’s Studies to the latest scholarship in feminist research.
- WorldCat (off-campus)
32 million catalog records of items by libraries around the world.
- Zip Code Directory (off-campus)